The Document Receive function automatically imports transcribed documents received via e-mail or FTP into the Dictation Module's Document Tray folder to manage documents.
For this function to work you must have either E-mail or FTP profile configured with the Dictation Module. Please click here to configure E-mail or click here to configure FTP.
How to enable the Document Receive function
- Click on Tools > Options > Workflow > Receive. Ensure the E-mail or FTP is ticked
- By default you will receive TXT, RTF, DOC and DOCX document files. If you wish to add more then click on Add/Remove supported document type and follow How to add document format guide
- If you wish to be able to see if a document is overdue for a dictation then tick the box for Overdue Transcription then set how many hours before a transcription is deemed overdue
Apply these settings then follow the additional instructions below.
- Click Tools > Options > E-mail/FTP > Send/Receive
- Enable the tick-box Automatically receive documents and set the interval at which the application should check for new documents received via E-mail or FTP
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes to the settings