The ODMS software can be configured to use a FTP server for sending or receiving dictations/documents.
How to configure an FTP profile
- Select Tools > Options > E-mail / FTP tab
- Select FTP from the left pane
- Select Add... to create a new profile
- Enter your FTP logon details. These are available from your IT department or your ISP (separate configuration required).
- Select Test Settings to ensure all your setting are accurate
- Select the browse [...] button and choose a folder as a location for dictation. Click OK to confirm.
- Now select the browse [...] button and choose a folder as a location for documents. Click OK to confirm.
- Click Finish > OK to exit the Options window and apply the settings.