This update contains multiple fixes for the SCP.
1: Increased the maximum number of characters for the User ID to 20 characters.
- In the R6 SCP the User ID was limited to 20 characters, but in R7 SCP the limit was 16 characters.
2: Fixed an issue whereby special language characters do not display correctly.
- e.g. "ÄäÖöÜüß" would have previously displayed as "AaOoUus".
3: Fixed an issue where unnecessary folder information is shown in the R7 SCP, after migrating from the R6 SCP.
- There was an issue where once a user migrates from the R6 environment to R7 there would be unnecessary management files left behind from the previous version.
4: The following error has been resolved: “Your specified language is not installed in your PC”, after migrating from R6 SCP.
- This is caused by a bug in the SCP Migration Tool. The tool does not migrate “＊”(all languages option) over correctly. This issue with the Migration Tool will be fixed in the R7.2.1 update.
- As a workaround, the language can be set manually via the SCP.
5: Fixed an issue where the SCP fails to update if it uses an SSL connection.
- The Updater stops halfway if an SSL connection is used in the following cases:
- When upgrading from: SCP V 7.0.0 to: SCP V 7.1.0 or V 7.1.1
- When upgrading from: SCP V 7.1.0 to: SCP V 7.1.1
6: Fixed an issue where licenses are not assigned to a user correctly when they start ODMS.
- When using ODMS in Workgroup mode, licenses were not released when ODMS terminates unexpectedly - causing licensing errors in some cases.