A new version of firmware is available for the DS-9500.
The update includes the following improvements:
- Changing the WiFi connection so that it can be implemented in the background.
- Changing the WiFi connection so that it can be cancelled.
- When entering the WiFi security code and email address, additional special characters are now available.
- Recording the serial number information of the product to the header of DSS file.
- Improving stability of sending dictations via email.
- Fixing the problem where the time set in some environments will get out of order.