ODMS 7.4.0 is now available to download...
This update includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Added recording function to capture system audio for recording virtual meetings and conference calls (e.g. Teams, WebEx, Zoom). See our guide here on how to use this feature.
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop 7.2103 is now supported
- VMware Horizon 8.2103 is now supported
- Office 365 is now supported
- Removed support for Office 2010
- Removed support for Lotus Notes
- Changed the trial period from 60 days to 30 days
- Fixed an issue that the Select Channel function on the Transcribe Bar did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue that the sound did not playback when using a USB headset in a remote desktop environment.
- Fixed an issue that files could not be sent or received by FTPS Explicit.