A lot has going on behind the scenes, and we are pleased to finally reveal the changes our developers have been busy working on...
Olympus Dictation App
- Added notification functions to automatically notify users of sending delays and maintenance windows.
- Removed the limitation on the number of characters in the domain when manually entering the e-mail address in OD.
- Resolved an issue that the recording start time was when a new file was created instead of the actual start of the recording (iOS).
- Added support for Android 11.
Olympus Dictation Portal
- Processing capacity on the ODP server has been strengthened.
- Notification function has been enhanced
- A maintenance mode has been added to ODP for transparency of any issues and their resolution time.
- Improved our internal Health Check monitoring function for advanced notification and warnings.
- The trial period has been changed from 60 days to 30 days.
- C-102 (Transmission Error) message will no longer be sent to the resellers.