ODMS R7.3.0 Workgroup launcher (v1.30) is now available to download. This update contains the following improvements and fixes...
- The download path can be added by browsing the path
- Active Directory settings have been improved
- Active Directory information, for users and groups, will automatically be synchronised
- An Incremental Search function is now supported to search Author IDs, during device profile setting
- Multiple users can be deleted, at a time
- Column Header information (sort order, column width, etc.) for each page will be retained
- Expand all and Collapse all button has been added to the User Tree View.
- A limit on the size of the log data can be set via the Console, managed by SCP.
- Fixed the search function for Author IDs
- Fixed an issue whereby licenses are not released, under certain conditions
- Resolved an issue to allow for configuration of the RS-31H, in Keyboard mode
- Resolved an issue whereby the device setting was not reflected correctly, via the SCP, if the DS-9500/9000 has multiple Author IDs configured using tools other than the SCP.
- Fixed an issue that the SCP could not be installed on a PC that has Maria DB installed already
- Support for Windows 7 and Server 2008 has been removed
- Support for Server 2019 has been added
- SCP R7.3.0
- SCP Client R7.3.1