Olympus have released a new firmware update, 1.14, for the DS-9500...
This update includes the following fixes and improvements:
- The number of files in a folder is displayed
- Failed WiFi transfer icon has been added to the status bar
- Active Network connection status is displayed
- Added ability to delete WiFi networks
- Users are notified that the battery percentage must be 50% or more during a firmware update
- Screen brightness setting is easier to configure
- Improved Dim Light setting
- Improved Power Save setting
- IP Address and Mac Address for Wired LAN are now displayed in the Device Information section
- The display has been improved to show the device is connecting to a network, once it has been selected from the list
- WiFi networks will be displayed in order of strongest signal. If a previously registered WiFi network is not available, it will not be displayed in the list.
- Added support for iPhone punctuation