A new version of ODMS R7 is available to download...
This update includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Improved the transcription status function for the DS-9500, to also update for files transferred via USB.
- Improved the Setup Wizard functionality. In older versions the Setup Wizards would constantly prompt if they had not previously been completed.
- Supported environments have been updated:
- Dropped support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008
- Added support for Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Office 2019, VMware Horizon 7.18, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1909
- Fixed an issue whereby files may not have been exported to a location specified in the Text Correction Window
- Fixed an issue when assigning mapped network paths to a DS-9500 via the DCP, the mapped network path is now converted to a UNC path
- Corrected a spelling error in the Download Manager
- Updated the instruction manual: removed contents for Novell Groupwise and the RS-32 as they are no longer supported, added contents for Office 2019
- ODMS R7.3 includes all bug fixes from Patch 1 - 6 for ODMS R7.2
- Fixed an whereby file transfer from the DS-9500 to a specified folder would fail when the WCS was used in a French language environment.
If you are using the WCS or SCP client, please ensure these are updated as well.