When files are sent to a typist by email or FTP , the files will arrive at their email inbox or the FTP server. In order for the files to be imported into the Transcription Module automatically, the Dictation Receive function must be enabled.
How to enable the Dictation Receive function
- Click "Tools" > "Options" > "Workflow" > "Receive".
- Tick the method and the profile you want to use to receive files.
- Click on "Tools" > "Options" > "E-mail/FTP" > "Send/Receive".
- Tick the box "Receive dictations automatically" and set the time interval at which the software should check for new files.
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- You will now receive the dictations sent via email or FTP in the software and this will be indicated in the sender column.