The software can be set up to automatically convert a file to a different format, once it has been downloaded. Formats a user can convert to using this feature: DSS, DS2, WAV & WMA.
How to enable Auto Convert
- Go to Tools > Options > Folder Design > Select a folder to enable the feature for.
- Note: Selecting Download Tray will automatically apply the setting to Folders A-G. This can save time configuring the setting for each folder.
- Select Format Conversion and click the “...” button, the following prompt will then appear.
- Select the format and audio quality to convert the files to.
- It is also possible to specify whether the original file should be deleted once the file has been converted successfully. Click OK to close the dialogue box.
- Click Apply/OK