The Document Receive function automatically imports transcribed documents received via e-mail or FTP into the Dictation Module's Document Tray folder to manage documents.
For this function to work you must have either E-mail or FTP profile configured with the Dictation Module. Please click here to configure E-mail or click here to configure FTP.
How to enable the Document Receive function
- Click on Tools > Options > Workflow > Receive. Ensure the E-mail or FTP is ticked.
- If you wish to be notified for when a new document has arrived tick the box "Enable notification for new document".
- If you wish to be able to see if a document is overdue for a dictation then tick the box for Overdue Transcription then set how many hours before a transcription is deemed overdue.
Apply these settings then follow the additional instructions below.
- Click Tools > Options > E-mail/FTP > Send/Receive.
- Enable the tick-box Automatically receive documents and set the interval at which the application should check for new documents received via E-mail or FTP.
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes to the settings.