This guide goes through how to map a download folder to a network shared folder so this allows you to share your dictations with another user.
- Click Tools > Options > Folder Design.
- Select the folder that will be re-mapped.
- Click into the Path field and paste/type the network path in to here or click the drop-down arrow.
- Click the "…" button to open the browse window.
- Browse to the network folder where the dictations will be stored.
- Select the folder and click OK.
- Click Apply to save the changes. The following dialogue box will appear.
- Click Yes if you have any files that you wish to move from the old location to the new location or click No to leave them in the old location.
- The folder will turn blue to indicate the folder path has been redirected to a network shared folder.