This guide goes through how to configure Author IDs which helps users to easily identify who created the dictation.
Please follow the steps to add an Author ID.
- Open the Dictation Module
- Go to Tools > Options > Workflow
- Click Author
- Click Add
- Enter the Author ID and click OK
- If you want to add more Author IDs then follow the same process above.
- Click OK again to apply the settings.
Once its configured the next step would be to register the Author IDs to the device if you are using a mobile recorder then please follow the guide Register Author IDs to a DS-9500/DS-9000.
If you are using a fixed microphone then this will be automatically applied to the new recordings. If you have multiple Author ID's then you will need to consider enabling "Prompt for Job Data" found in Direct Recording settings in the Workflow tab as per the guide here.