This guide goes through how to configure the Rev skip function on the DS-9500 or DS-9000.
The below image is what you will use to navigate the menu
- Press “OK/Menu” to open the Menu.
- Press "-" to navigate to the Device Menu and press "OK/Menu".
- Press “–” to scroll down to Rev skip and press “OK/Menu”.
- Select the desired option by pressing "-" or "+" and press "OK/Menu".
- The setting will now be applied to the device.
This setting can also be configured through the Dictation Module, System Configuration Program or the Device Customisation Program by going to Device settings > Common Settings > General.
To use the Rev skip function
Push the slide switch down to REV position then let go, so it goes to PLAY position and this will go back a few seconds as specified.