This article details the Olympus product ID for all the professional and business range devices.
This will help you identify whether the device is recognised on the PC within Device Manager.
If you utilise endpoint security in the environment then you will need to add the Olympus devices to the security exception list for them to function as normal.
Olympus Vendor ID: 07B4
Olympus Mode (Composite)
|Storage Mode||Keyboard Mode|
*KB mode = Keyboard mode this means the Olympus H model foot controls can be configured to use the keyboard hotkeys.
To find out the Vendor ID and Product ID of an Olympus device which isn't listed.
- Open Device Manager
- Expand Human Interface Devices
- Right click HID-compliant consumer control device and click Properties, you may have multiple nodes with the same name.
- Click on details tab
- Change the property dropdown to Hardware Ids
- Then check the value if it matches the Olympus Vendor ID, If not then check another HID compliant device
- Hold down the Option (ALT) key and click on the Apple icon this will then display System Information for you to click on.
- Click USB and this will display all the USB devices connected to the Mac.