ODMS 7.2.0 Patch 5
- Resolves an issue that occurs when the ordering of the column headers is changed in the list view, the change is not saved.
- Fixes the icon status error for the In-line Edit function.
- Fixes an issue that occurs when changing the lighting time setting for the DS-7000/3500.
- Resolves the issue whereby older models of foot pedals (RS-28/RS-27) would take time to connect via USB. In some virtual environments, due to the amount of time taken to initialise the foot pedal connection, users were unable to log in.
- Resolves recognition issues experienced when using a Mobile recorder, RecMic or Foot switch.
- Resolves an issue regarding playing dictations from Windows Explorer
- Resolves an issue regarding ODMS finding Dragon Profiles when executing voice recognition.
Please note, after applying this patch, you need to re-add the Dragon profile in ODMS again and restart ODMS in order to have the SCP resynchronise the profile.
- Fixed the issue where the PC may fail to recognize DVRs when connecting the device.
- Fixed the issue where audio files could not be exported from the ODMS File> Export menu.
|File Size:||4.26 MB|
|Last Updated Date:||06-03-2019|