I need support. What is available?
- Full UK based telephone and e-mail support with case management
- Remote assistance technologies
- Hardware support included
- Full access to our dedicated technical support website
- Subscription to technical news feed
- Status call from an engineer ensuring system health every 2 months.
- Automatic notification of software updates and access to pre-release versions
- Disaster Recovery assistance
- Migration assistance
- Direct Manufacturer support
What is not included?
- Accidental damage
- Lost / stolen product
- Consumables (Consumable outside their own warranty (e.g. Batteries, Headsets etc)).
- Lost / forgotten Passwords / PIN's and License Keys
- The unlocking of devices due to lost / forgotten security credentials (passwords / PIN) will require a Device Factory Reset (DFR). This service is not covered by manufacturer warranty and is charged at a standard rate of £25 + VAT.
- Data Recovery of lost damaged audio files.
- Onsite assistance
What are the payment options?
- Debit / credit cards
- Bank transfer
Do you have a Service Level Agreement (SLA)?
Yes, we have two SLA's one for each level of support we provide. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Tell me more about Platinum Support Assurance
Experience technical support the way it should be; Professional, Efficient and Effective. Platinum Support Assurance is a product that protects your Olympus dictation system. Highly trained, knowledgeable engineers are always on-hand to help.
- Full Software Support
- Hardware Protection
- Technical Updates
- Scheduled System Checks
- UK Based Support
How do I order a service?
To request a service or if you would like further information from a member of our experienced team please Click here