If there is no audio or the play button is not available on the Citrix Client you should check the following:
- Open the Terminal Services Configuration Console.
- Within the console, right-click Citrix ICA 3.0 ICA-tcp connection and select Properties.
- In the ICA-tcp Properties window select the Client Settings tab and ensure Audio Mapping is not selected.
- Now Open the Citrix Access Management Console.
- Within the console, expand the Farm and the Applications folder to locate DSS Player Pro.
- Right-click on the DSS Player Pro application and select Properties.
- Select Client options from the left column. Ensure the Enable legacy audio check box is selected under the Client audio section.